Impressions of the International Heavy Load Days 2021 (ISLT) in Hohenroda from Securatek, the supplier for construction roads, driveways, roadways & load distributing trackway mats, floor protection plates as well as heavy load plates.
Every two (odd) years, the international heavy-duty days take place in Hohenroda, which has meanwhile become the traditional event or meeting place of the heavy-duty industry. The congress days were initiated by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jürgen Michael Poelke in 1996. Since 2017, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jochen Lüer has enriched the so-called heavy-duty team.
Solutions for area protection, load sharing & accessibility
For almost 20 years, Securatek has been dealing with exactly these solutions or products.Our ambition is to offer high quality and innovative solutions, which allow a safe and easy access for people, equipment and machinery. I n the central focus of all efforts is the topic of safety, hence the company name Securatek, which is the Latin word "secur" which means "safe".
The right product for every application
Thanks to our many years of experience, we know exactly what works in practice and what is really needed. This has resulted in a finely honed product portfolio which proves itself daily in the heavy-duty sector. Customer solutions or special solutions also play an increasingly important role. Some of these "Custom-Made" products have made it into our standard assortment or stock portfolio due to high demand and market acceptance.
Rental and sale of trackway mats in Germany
The good news first, Securatek rents and sells trackway mats, floor protection panels and heavy duty panels in Germany. The bad news is, renting is not always worth it. Depending on the duration of the project, transport costs and installation costs, buying trackway mats can be worthwhile for terms as short as 2 months. We will be happy to provide you with comparative offers for your project. Get a rental offer and a purchase offer now: Click here!
Installment plan of trackway mats and other interesting financing options
If the purchase of trackway mats is too expensive as an investment and renting is too unattractive, Securatek offers the option of installment plan. Alternatively, traditional financing options such as leasing or financing are also available. Securatek is not only your partner when it comes to the right product, in the right quality, but also when it comes to the right form of inventory. Get an installment plan offer: Click here!
Schwerlastttage, congress and exhibition for the heavy duty industry
Since 1996, this series of events has attracted many speakers and trade visitors from a wide range of business sectors. The following is an excerpt from the organizer's website (source: https://schwerlasttage.de/das-netzwerk.html):
- Manufacturers and operators of power plants, onshore and offshore wind turbines, petrochemical complexes, and other energy and industrial plants
- Project and assembly managers from construction, precast concrete, steel construction, plant engineering and assembly companies
- Manufacturers of special-purpose vehicles for road, construction site and internal transport, as well as heavy-duty tractors
- Manufacturers of folding cranes, tower cranes, loading cranes, mobile and crawler cranes, harbor and railroad cranes, special cranes, forklifts and other lifting equipment
- Manufacturer of and service provider with hydraulic systems such as presses, step jacks, strand jacks, lifting gantries, synchronous lifting and sliding shoe systems
- Manufacturers of industry-specific and typical material and accessories
- Rental companies of cranes, lifting platforms, equipment and other accessories
- Providers of planning and logistics services, crane and floating crane work, rail, air, road and ship transport, heavy installation and complete project services
- Logisticians and representatives of port operations
- Software developers and industry experts from the fields of financing, insurance and lawRepresentatives of research institutes, public-sector clients, engineering firms, associations and the trade press