SmartStore - Corner Bracket 400 mm
Galvanized steel corner brackets for load securing of driving plates and floor protection plates. Compatible and screwable with all SmartStore steel pallets.
- 4 corner brackets recommended per steel pallet
- Compatible with SmartStore steel pallets
- Fast & flush stacking of driving plates
- Saves space on the loading area and in the warehouse
- Improves load securing immediately
- Easy to install thanks to bolting
- High quality galvanized steel
- Order number: SS-EW-400-S
SmartStore corner angles made of galvanized steel are compatible with all SmartStore steel pallets. The corner bracket can be easily attached and replaced on all four corners of the steel pallets by means of double bolting. We recommend using 4 SmartStore corner brackets per SmartStore steel pallet. Thiscombination ensures that the moving plates can be stacked flush in the transport box and thus can also be transported without slipping. In addition, this not only saves space on the loading area of the transport vehicle, but also valuable storage space when storing the moving panels.
How many panels can be transported with the corner angle 400 mm?
This always depends on the thickness of the panels. The decisive factor is whether the driving plates are profiled or not and whether the profile of the plates face each other or nest into each other. The following list is based on driving plates without profile and is to be understood as a guideline. Ideally, at least 4-6 cm of the angular height in the upper area should be left unused, as it may happen that the driving plates with adhering mud & sludge have to be placed in the driving plate box. In addition, the safe stacking of filled driving plate boxes on top of each other is no longer possible without restrictions.
- max. 35 driving plates a 10 mm thickness
- max. 30 driving plates a 12 mm thickness
- max. 25 moving panels a 15 mm thick
- max. 18 moving panels a 20 mm thick
Faster dismantling of track panels and tracks
Further advantages of using the SmartStore transport solution arise when stacking or inserting the panels back into the panel box, as the corner brackets provide a precisely fitting and flush stop. This eliminates the need for constant manual determination or sensing of whether the panels are really 100% flush on the pallet or not, especially when panels or floor protection panels cannot be pushed due to their profiling.
- Facilitates flush stacking of driving plates
- Prevents oversize due to inaccurate stacking
- Saves space on the transport area and in the warehouse
- Slip-proof transport of moving panels
|Product category||Soil protection, Accessories|
|Product type||Transport / Storage|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all SmartStore steel pallets|
|Length, per piece (mm)||150|
|Width, per piece (mm)||150|
|Height, per piece (mm)||400|
|Weight per piece (kg)||3,00|
|Material (1)||Steel, galvanized|
|Material thickness (mm)||3|