When it comes to quick and easy laying of grass pavers, the Grass Paver RGS35 plastic from Securatek is always recommended. No Grass Paver is easier and faster to lay. In this customer project, the Grass Paver was simply laid the existing lawn, meadow or green space and rolled into the ground with a tractor and roller.
The first pictures show how the Grass Paver plastic was transported to the property and spread. In this case, the Grass Paver was delivered by Securatek as pre-plugged "mats". Pre-attached means that 9 Grass Paver were coupled together to make the Installation even faster. The Grass Paver prepared in this way resulted in an area of 1.44 sqm (length = approx.1.20 m / width = approx. 1.20 m), which could be laid in one piece.
Gradually, the Grass Paver were laid and then rolled or driven into the ground with the help of a tractor and a roller. This is a common way that many customers use to press the Grass Paver into the ground. Cars are also often used to drive the Grass Paver into the ground.
However, as also described in the publisher's instructions, we recommend using a vibratory plate, vibratory plates, or tamper to vibrate the plastic Grass Paver RGS35 into the ground. After vibrating or pressing in the lawn grid stone, the lawn is immediately stabilized and loadable.
Further advantages of the plastic grass paver
Further decisive advantages of the Grass Paver RGS35 made of plastic in comparison to conventional lawn pavers made of concrete are listed below in short form:
- Direct laying possible without earthmoving or preparatory work
- Lower dead weight (4.7 kg/sqm vs. 110kg/sqm)
- Lower transport costs thanks to lower transport weight
- Concrete draws moisture from the soil, plastic does not
- Reduced risk of a burnt lawn in dry periods
- Moisture in concrete can cause stone to crack, burst in winter
- 16 joints per Grass Paver RGS35 vs. 0 joints per concrete block